1. Any information provided by the Parties to each other when using the resources of the Site is confidential information.
2. The user gives permission to the Site Administration to collect, process and store their personal personal data, as well as to send advertising text and graphic information.
3. The parties undertake to comply with this agreement, which regulates legal relations related to the establishment, change and termination of the confidentiality regime for the personal information of the Parties and not to disclose confidential information to third parties.
4. The Site Administration collects two types of information about the User:
- personal information that the User deliberately disclosed to the Site Administration in order to use the resources of the Site;
- technical information automatically collected by the software of the Site during its visit. When the User visits the Site, information from the standard server logs (server logs) automatically becomes available to the support service. This includes the IP address of the User's computer (or proxy server, if it is used to access the Internet), the name of the Internet provider, the domain name, the type of browser and operating system, information about the site from which the User made the transition to the Site, the pages of the Site that the User visits, the date and time of these visits, files that the User uploads.This information is analyzed programmatically in an aggregated (depersonalized) form to analyze the traffic to the Site, and is used in the development of proposals for its improvement and development.The connection between the IP address and the User's personal information is never disclosed to third parties, except for those cases where required by law of the country of which the User is a resident.
5. The Site Administration takes the protection of the User's personal data very seriously and never provides the User's personal information to anyone, except when expressly required by an authorized state body (for example, upon a written request of the court). All personal information The User is used to contact him, to execute a transaction concluded between the Users of the Site using the resources of the Site, to analyze the traffic to the Site, to develop proposals for its improvement and development, and can be disclosed to other third parties only with his permission.